QuadDefense™ Gentle Enzyme Refiner with Sea Buckthorn and Pumpkin
200 ml / 6.8 fl oz — 50 ml / 1.7 fl oz
Here is a clinically proven solution for daily skin renewal! Environmental damage is caused by UVA, UVB or blue light, pollution, weather or personal choices (diet, smoking etc), and the result may include loss of elasticity and nutrients with increased dehydration and dullness. The mildly exfoliating and antioxidant-boosting QuadDefense™ Gentle Enzyme Refiner with Sea Buckthorn and Pumpkin from ilike organic skin care helps against free-radical activity in the skin to slow the aging process, smooths lines, rehydrates, and improves all over glow and elasticity.
Along with organic Pumpkin Enzyme, 4 antioxidant boosting key ingredients
- Sea buckthorn
…fight against environmental damage by
- Light damage – UVA/UVB (sun, light bulbs), IR light, Blue Light (monitors, phones)
- Pollution – smog, dust, dirt, irritants, makeup
- Weather – cold, heat, wind, burn, heating/air conditioning
- Lifestyle choices – diet (gluten or lactose allergy or intolerance, too much protein or glucose etc), smoking (nicotine caused iron deficiency and dehydration), too much alcohol, certain prescription and recreational drugs, certain sports or activities (skiing, swimming, sweaty sports etc)
- Loss of nutrients – loss of antioxidants and vitamins
- Loss of elasticity - fine lines, loose skin, loose pores
- Dullness – pale, stressed, tired looking or anaemic skin
- Dehydration – surface or deep layer moisture deficiency
- Anti- free radical activity
- Increased elasticity, smoothed lines
- Increased hydration
Skin types & conditions
- environmental damage
- exfoliators & peels
Clinical Studies (QuadDefense™ Gentle Enzyme Refiner with Sea Buckthorn and Pumpkin)
- Skin type: all
- Usage: 3 times a week for 4 weeks. Apply a thin layer onto clean skin in the evening and leave on for 5-10 minutes, then wash off.
- Source: Report No. 90934/21 JSHH report of use test and instrumental test under dermatological control.
- User test under dermatologist control: 25 people.
Results: The product is safe to use per the instructions, no contraindications. After 4 weeks of use:
- 92% reported that the product gently peels and tightens the skin
- 96% reported that the product smooths the skin
- 68% reported the feel of glowing skin
- 92% reported that the product refined the skin
- 100% reported that the product is easy to use, easy to spread and easy to remove
- 80% said that the aroma of the product was pleasant
- 96% said that the intensity of the product was adequate
Machine tests: 11 people, 4 weeks of usage
- Miravex Antera 3D skin glowing test: the product is considered providing a glowing result if the parameters defining the shine of the skin increases in more than half of the testers compared to before product use.
- Result: The parameters defining the shine of the skin increased for all testers compared to before product use, therefore the product provides glowing result.
- Primos 3D wrinkle test (images are attached): skin surface roughness needs to decrease at least for half of the testers for test useability.
- Result: The skin surface roughness decreased for 55% of the testers, therefore the product smooths the skin, and helps with smoothing out fine lines.
- brightens pale, tired, stressed skin
- smooths rough skin
- helps protect against the abuse of the elements
- helps with fine lines and wrinkles
- skin looks radiant and rejuvenated
Directions for application
Apply 2-3 layers of product to the face, neck and décolleté after cleansing to achieve medium thickness. Avoid the eye and broken skin area. NOTE: A tingling sensation 30-60 seconds after application may be felt by the client, which is normal and goes away in a couple minutes. Leave on for approximately 5 minutes, then wipe it off with a damp towel or rinse thoroughly with clear water. Facials: follow with an ilike toner, a mask and finish with a serum, a moisturizer and SPF. Recommended home use is 3-4 times a week.
Sea Buckthorn, Pumpkin Enzyme, Cantaloupe, Elderberry, Blackcurrant, Botanical Enzymes, Probiotics (from Radish Root), Algae, Ascorbic Acid -- Carotene (Provitamin A), Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K and P, Bioflavonoids, Omega Fatty Acids, Lipids, Amino Acids, Folic Acid, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Pectins, Tocopherols, Phenols, Terpenes, Tannins, Sterols, Polysaccharides, Mineral Salts, Trace Elements